At Yip & Associates auditing is not only about adding up the numbers but making sure we provide a true and accurate reflection of our client’s business. Our auditing and assurance experts have a good track record of delivering tangible business solutions whilst ensuring compliance with latest regulatory requirements for domestic and international accounting standards.
Our audit engagements are partner-led and supported by a highly skilled team of qualified and experienced officers who are committed to understand your business and meet your time-frames. You will receive an efficient, cost-effective audit, as well as a ‘big picture’ of your business performance that could potentially highlight problems or opportunities. Our value-added management reports that frequently provide information and reveal ideas to streamline and strengthen your procedures and systems, will give you better management control.
With our vast experience in internal and external audit, due diligence and expert advice for both private and public entities, you are guaranteed a consistently high quality audit plus a business partner who is here to help manage risk and improve your business operations.
Our services include:
• External and internal auditing
• Financial auditing
• Accounting systems and control reviews
• Advice on the application of accounting policies, accounting and auditing standards
• Listed & unlisted public companies
• Subsidiaries and branches of foreign owned corporations
• Private companies, partnerships and trusts with special audit requirements
• Government or semi-government departments and public owned enterprises
• Not-for-Profit organisations
• Public charities and benevolent institutions
• Trust accounts maintained by solicitors, real estate agents, travel agents, insurance brokers and agents and others
• Superannuation fund auditing
Our business advisory support services will ensure your business is structured and positioned to gain the best overall advantage. By using our vast knowledge of financial management, IT systems, business transaction and succession planning, we will help build the value of your business and organisation, manage risk and increase the effectiveness of your key business structure and operations.
The solutions we provide:
• Business sales, mergers and acquisitions
• Business management
• Succession planning
• Information systems
• Business accounting
• Business valuations
• Business appraisals
• Confidential management of business sale
• Due diligence reviews
• Advice on the sale and acquisition of businesses
Our solid experience allows us to advise and implement a range of business management functions towards your success which include cash flow and budget variance analysis, business sector performances and benchmarking.
We work together with you to structure and execute strategic plans, assess your business performance, implement the right strategies to maximise the values and opportunities in your business.
We are always conscious and aware that our services and support are tailor-made and relevant to your business, as well as practical, realistic and timely. Our aim and target is to help you derive successful outcomes and results at every stage of your company’s development.
Please talk to us about:
• Management reporting
• Cash flow analysis
• Budget variance analysis
• Business costing
• ROI (Return-On-Investment) reporting
• Business valuations
• Project evaluation
• Business planning and review
• Funds management
• Corporate governance advice
• Finance arrangements
• Due diligence reporting
• International operations
Our professional tax advisors will ensure you get the best advice and the right support for all your tax requirements, both business and personal. We work on a daily basis with business owners as well as individuals who have a varied and sometimes complex structure. We help ease their compliance issues by providing tailored tax solutions to minimise the impact of their tax liability and achieve their goals.
Contact us to see how we can help with:
• Taxation compliance
• Tax concessions
• Tax risks
• Professional tax consulting and advice
• Taxation planning
• Specialised GST advice
• FBT and salary packaging
• International tax arrangement
• Tax structure for business ownership
• Business restructuring
• Tax effective investments
• Capital gains tax
• Income tax returns for individuals, partnerships, trusts and companies
Professional and accurate financial reporting for all types of entities, Corporate and Non-corporate. Together with our basic accounting services we also provide the following:
• Budget and cash flow management
• Business performance monitoring
• Asset and investment management
• Statutory records maintenance
An increasingly litigious climate requires professional and expert financial advice to law firms and lawyers to effectively present their client’s cases. In many cases, legal disputes require the reconstruction of accounts or the tracing of the funds before determining the existence of any fraudulent activity. Our knowledge and expertise plus our extensive links within the legal profession, places us in a very ideal position to provide forensic accounting and litigation support services for financial investigation in many disciplines including:
• Breach of contract or misrepresentation disputes
• Share and business valuations
• Matrimonial property issues
• Fraud investigations
• Corporate and control investigations
• Warranty and indemnity disputes
BPO or Business Process Outsourcing is a fast growing strategy for business management and we at Yip & Associates are well geared and positioned to advice our clients in this area. Outsourcing contributes to your company’s bottom line through better resource utilisation while you focus on important core functions like new business acquisition and product development etc. In simple terms; it allows you to concentrate on running your business effectively and profitably.
Successful businesses and companies have embraced outsourcing to reduce the burdens of business regulation, manage capacity fluctuations and get access to specialised expertise and technology not normally available in-house.
At our outsourcing department we manage outsourced accounting and financial management for a range of clients – locally owned small and medium businesses, professional firms and subsidiaries of large foreign corporations.
Talk to us about:
• Regular management reports
• Focussed business plan maintenance
• Budget monitoring and variance analysis
• Controlled taxation
• Key Performance Indicator monitoring
• Tailoring of software solutions and integration
• Treasury / cash flow management
Corporate and Company Secretarial services are often complex and time-consuming particularly as a company grows exponentially. We are well experienced in this area and are able to handle even the most complex assignments. Failure to comply with the legal requirements can cause severe implications for the company as well as its officers.
With our professional expertise handling your corporate secretarial duties and responsibilities, you and your management can fully concentrate on running your core business absolutely safe and secure in the knowledge that you are compliant. We maintain statutory records for many companies in accordance with applicable Malaysian laws and legislation and rest assured all secretarial work will be dealt in a timely, swift and professional manner.
We can assist you with:
• Statutory record maintenance
• Annual returns
• Business name registration
• Company and trust establishment
• Company searches
• Preparation of minutes